Friday, June 17, 2011

princess di hairstyles

images princess di hairstyles. princess diana death date. princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana Hairstyles. film Dying princess diana
  • Princess Diana Hairstyles. film Dying princess diana



  • saggi13
    01-22 01:52 PM
    Its been 8 yrs, 2 recessions, 3 layoffs, marriage, baby, home, an expensive car, and lots of ego.

    And, I am still the same!!!!
    8 yrs of work, and i grow to become a PM (do my PMP and have a vision to become a program manager some day), and get an assignment at a very good financial firm and with a very good pay per hour as a contractor. I look at my life and go, now that i have what i want, i can go ahead and get more (i go back and think about how i initially came to the country with just 90$ in my pocket and on a H1). So, i start planning about buying a house.

    Dont buy a house!!!!!
    Parallelly, there is a discussion every where about housing bubble, and how good it is to buy a home now, and "now or never". While others at bay are pleading not to buy a home, because it is about to explode. The ego says, you are invincible. So go ahead. So I do.

    Ego!!!!
    I look at my 9 month old daughter and say, "she needs an own home and lots of place to run around and play", and not an silly apartment. Afterall, it is your daughter, genius! So, i bring all my money together, leaving almost nothing for reserves, thinking of the job i have and how good i am with the job, and finally purchase the home. Real estate agent milks me and I never see it coming though my wife suggests the same. Issues logistically at closing and some stress and all of it comes to a positive end in about 3 hours.

    Stroke!!!
    Finally I take the keys, I come home and put the keys in my daughters hands, and my new manager from work from last week calls. Phone is ringing. (The manager that brought me on board 2 months ago leaves the position, and i kept wondering why). I am smiling as i take the call thinking this guy is going to congratulate me, about the purchase of the home. But, 4 minutes later I am shaking and its sweat and i drop like a fly in the chair.

    Wife looks at me and says whats wrong? I tell her, I dont have a job any more, and it ends in 2 weeks. For 8 yrs, a number of times I did think about buying a home, and I have always kept away from it for the fear of losing the job, but now (well done EGO!), and I have a home. That too, it had to happen the same day that i closed on the home. I tell myself this is a long time coming.

    God!!!
    So, while being on bench and employer paying nada, I try to find jobs with all my previous managers, sr.vps, directors who I used to stick with, and nada...no one has a job for me. Start using credit cards and the little reserve for mortgage payments.

    Luck!!!
    2 months down the lane, the same manager calls and offers the same job, but with 15% rate cut. By this time, I am anout 7k in debt, and then have no choice but to accept the position.

    Intelligent!!!
    So, I start work with the same good financial firm again, thinking I will make the best out of the worst and will in no time succeed again (Ego). I am making about 1400$ less a month, but the spirit is high, as there is some income vs. none.

    Luck!!!
    4 months down the lane, debt goes to 10K as the money is insufficient, and the salary helps paying bills but not past debt. Then, it happens again. All news networks say that there will be mass layoffs in the next 3 years and could be upto many thousands.

    Am I one of them?
    So, i talk to my employer, previous managers, directors, sr.vps and every one else and I start looking around for a job again. One of my previous managers from the last place I worked at, says she has a gig, but as a tester. She knows I am looking for PM, but thats all she has. I worked for her as a project tech lead before.

    From PM to tester!!! From Devil to human!!!
    Have no choice and I am scared already. so, I put my ego aside, call my pride and take the job as a tester. Still making 1200 less from when i brought the home (been 9 months now), daughter is 18 months, still have the home and the car, but not the same person any more. Debt at 11K and waiting for tax returns to erase some of the debt, and request wife to start looking for jobs.

    Dont eat out, dont spend much, cook at home, cant think of fancy trips, but still have food to eat with hard earned money, and praying for all those who are

    not able to make ends meet.

    with all this going on for an year for now, I dont have time for GC any more.

    Do you?

    I still love my life whether depressed or surpressed - hahahahha!





    wallpaper Princess Diana Hairstyles. film Dying princess diana princess di hairstyles. quot;princess diana#39;s hair
  • quot;princess diana#39;s hair



  • amsgc
    02-04 10:08 AM
    ...





    princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana Hairstyles. styles that princess diana
  • Princess Diana Hairstyles. styles that princess diana



  • sri1309
    03-09 10:17 PM
    Both 1A and 2A category for Family Based (sons, daughters, spouse - of citizens and green card holders) has better dates (15th Aug 02, 15th Aug 2004) than EB-2 India, and EB-3 India.

    This is so preposterous, words cannot even begin to describe this absurdity.

    So those of us who have been in U.S. for almost a decade, have been contributing to this society, and have held our life in constant limbo, are being given a lower priority than those who are still back in their own country and living a happy life and who can now immigrate to U.S. based on family immigration.

    Do the lawmakers have no common sense left atall??

    You have a good point, but did you write this to atleast one lawmaker. Everybody here has very good ideas, but there seems to be something missing. We need to act. This is the time to write again.





    2011 quot;princess diana#39;s hair princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana Hairstyles. Lady Di Hairstyles
  • Princess Diana Hairstyles. Lady Di Hairstyles



  • Ramba
    02-21 01:21 PM
    It is very difficult to predict how the cutoff date movement from april to september. All depends on how many EB3-ROW applications are ready for approval by March 8th, due to 2 years movement. After july fiasco, there are tons of fresh 485s got filed (may be 300K to 600K). There will be considerable EB3-ROW applicants to consume all the visas remaining in this year. As USCIS processing 485s based only on recived date (not by EB catagory not by PD wise and not by and countrywise), it is very diffcult to conclude that all the EB3-ROW 485s with PD before 2005 currently pending with USCIS, will be ready by March 8th to consume all the visas. If EB3-ROW consumption by march-8 is less than what DOS projecting, there may be a further movement. Depending upon DOS staergy, the remaining movement may be in EB3-ROW or EB2-In,CH. EB1-IN,EB2-IN, & EB3-In might have alrady consumed its quota. The only available numbers for Indians are spill over. So, depending upon DOS policy there will be a movement in EB3-ROW or EB2 In-CH. Other animal that affet this situation is, new policy of USCIS for very old name check cases (about 50,000). If the EB3-ROW has more name check victims, then movement for India will not be possible. So, its is very difficult to predict.



    more...


    princess di hairstyles. princess diana hairstyles
  • princess diana hairstyles



  • conundrum
    11-06 11:56 AM
    btw, I didn't notarize my letter. I faxed in the FOIA request.





    princess di hairstyles. hairstyles princess; Princess Diana Hairstyles.
  • hairstyles princess; Princess Diana Hairstyles.



  • BPforGC
    03-10 04:16 PM
    Until Economy is back on track and unemployment rate is back to below 5%, do not attempt anything that pisses of American public. It is not the public perse, but those anti-immigration idiots will cry foul and make GC process even harder.

    Right now, sit tight and wither the financial storm. The best action is to unlink I-485 adjudication to priority date. So, I-485 is approved and status changed to "Approved, awaiting VISA number".

    They should create a list where approved I-485s with VISA number pending will be placed in a queue based on original PD. They should get automatic VISA number as soon as one is available in that order. Then the system automatically orders a GC. This should be automated so that another IO shouldn't mess with it.

    They can also link this database with FBI or crime database so that if anyone is convicted, it will automatically generate a flag and USCIS can decide what to do with that approved 485. So, this will keep bad guys out if they commit any crimes while 485 is awaiting VISA number.

    IV core, think about this.



    more...


    princess di hairstyles. short haircuts for round faces
  • short haircuts for round faces



  • sunty
    11-13 03:10 PM
    A couple of documents about the

    Immigrant Visa Allocation Management System (IVAMS)

    This is the system that performs the analysis for the Visa demands/allocations etc...

    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/109134.pdf

    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87963.pdf

    Just on a side note, maybe to address the quarterly-spillover issue, this system needs to be updated/changed and since it will be "a decade long task" for the DOS to do it, we might not see the spillover for a while...:confused:..

    Hope thats not the case though..





    2010 Princess Diana Hairstyles. styles that princess diana princess di hairstyles. princess di hairstyles. princess diana death date.
  • princess di hairstyles. princess diana death date.



  • Slumdog
    01-16 03:34 PM
    In Continuation from above post...

    8:00Am: the last half an hour I was just glaring at my pc & just thinking & not doing any work, I cancelled a vendor meeting at 8:00 as it wasn�t that imp anyway & who know by 9:00 what is gonna happen. Slowly I could see more people coming into office. Each team is slowly gathering in groups & started whispering amongst themselves on what was going on. I could see tension & worry in almost every ones eyes.

    8:15Am: by now I have atleast 15 instant message conversations going on (used internally within office network) with all my friends in other depts. & other offices & every where it is the same commotion. The responses are one liner.. hey, this guy X is out. & responses were like oh no he was such great guy, so this ping pong of instant messages was constantly going across several employees & every minute we hear atleast 2 known persons out of the building. If I could put it in simple way, if I am chatting with some guys & suddenly if that guy stops responding, then it is imperative that he is no longer an employee & it is that bad.

    9:00Am: By now the things were moving more quickly & more rapidly & more people out of building. I don�t know what was the package offered while laying off & I wasn�t even interested to think about it. Every time any manager walks by me or my aisle , my heart stops for few seconds & thinking not me please. I could not take it anymore , it�s been two hours & not knowing if & when will your turn come is really killing. I called my wife & informed about whats going & told her that if I come to house today by noon or early than regular, then it�s over as I have to handover the office crackberry & I don�t carry my personal cell. Don�t know what my wife was going on since then. & she started calling me every 10 min checking to see if I answer.

    9Am-12 PM: This has been going on from past 5 hours & yes I was still not called & someone said that after 12, they are going to stop & it�s over. Every hour passing by I was getting relieved & looking at the watch constantly did not help but it was relief though to hear that it�s going to end at 12.
    PS: the above 3 hours felt like 3 years. It�s tough to put it in writing what I was going through inside during this period.

    12PM: Bit relieved & then the commotion stopped & I could see the managers are relieved. Then someone came by & floated another rumour that it is over for today & they are going to do another round tomorrow & I wanted to scream so loud @$^&(^$#%&*(*^^%&*()))_

    1PM: The remaining employees were called upon by their managers & informed that it is over & no more & not even tomorrow or day after . At least we know for few months for sure. What a relief. The first thing I called my wife & told her. For GC holders I don�t know how you guys felt when you received your GC, I felt at that moment I got my citizenship.


    The whole point of explaining my story in detail is this could happen to anyone, & may happen again to me. So prepare for the worst & prioritize the things which are most important, children health, education, money, parents, etc. Things may look rosy now but from what I have learned in past 9 years living here is �If becoming a millionaire from a slumdog is possible in usa then it is also possible that you can be slumdog from millionaire in no time� I can give you many examples but if you want to try it out yourself, then try to live in this country without car insurance & health insurance for one month.

    I got my priorities set now & believe me getting a GC has become my last priority & if you are curious on what was the priority before it was last but one because I had so many imp things to worry than GC. But at the same time I also want to say without a GC & not knowing when & if I will get it is always bothering me somewhere deep inside ( May be this is what I meant by do you have peace of mind?)

    I currently have script in progress & very soon I am planning to make a documentary on immigrant�s struggle in US .provided I have a continuous job & enough savings & funding and that day I will have a real �peace of mind�.

    And tomorrow the day starts again with a snooze ahwwwww�



    more...


    princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana Hairstyles
  • Princess Diana Hairstyles



  • meridiani.planum
    07-28 12:11 PM
    This is going to be my last post because I think you are just trying to incite anger. You don't even know what you are talking about. I will recommend admins to note the IP address as they may need to give it to the authorities.

    Can you state your source "It is second highest next to Iraq"

    Your are forgetting the places like Dafur, Somalia etc..

    Dont worry, I got his IP. Its 127.0.0.1. And no need to even inform the authorities. I know a program using which I can wipe his hard drive remotely. Hehehehe. Watch me do this guys. There it goes, bye-bye hard-disk!!

    Hey! hang on! why is MY hard-drive light blinking like crazy?? I think something is goi





    hair Princess Diana Hairstyles. Lady Di Hairstyles princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana, 1989
  • Princess Diana, 1989



  • kph
    07-17 09:56 AM
    If they have the webfaxes ready, why can't we all open up a user there, write our own contents and send it to Senators, as if NumberUSA supports only legal immigration?



    more...


    princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana. U2054442
  • Princess Diana. U2054442



  • satdal
    01-17 03:59 PM
    Just signed up for $20 Recurring Monthly. The video presentation is simply fabulous. Great Job by Aman, as always !
    Here are the details of the subscription --- Subscription#S-5SV04028RR209515C.
    Subscription Payment Sent (ID #2DU65702LW627190T)





    hot princess diana hairstyles princess di hairstyles. hairstyles Princess Diana
  • hairstyles Princess Diana



  • ushkand
    07-24 11:57 AM
    Simply_GC:

    yes there is an option for you. When you get the I-485 receipot, mail in the employment letter along with copy of 485 receipt (just so they can track) and a another letter stating the oversight.

    Doesn't receipting an application automatically mean they accepted the application?



    more...


    house princess di hairstyles princess di hairstyles. princess diana crash photos.
  • princess diana crash photos.



  • november
    09-10 04:37 PM
    http://www.competeamerica.org/CEO%20Sign%20on%20Letter-Senate-FINAL%202.pdf

    http://www.competeamerica.org/CEO%20Sign%20on%20Letter-House-FINAL%202.pdf

    Hope HR-5882 pass through Full House committee,House ,Senate , the whole 9 yards.





    tattoo hairstyles princess; Princess Diana Hairstyles. princess di hairstyles. princess diana death photos
  • princess diana death photos



  • dionysus
    01-30 05:27 PM
    May be because you opened a thread for people who recently got laid off, USCIS got the whiff.

    I know this is crazy talk, but with the massive super computers, encryption cracking technologies and all that monitoring systems at the disposal of US govt, who know?

    :eek:


    What I am not understanding is - why are they even looking at my case now? There are 4 years of applicants ahead of me, why cant the USCIS process those applications first?

    I have a sickening feeling that this is going to become more and more common in this economic situation. There must a push from above to reduce the backlogs and if they cannot approve the cases they are going to find a way to deny them on some pretext or other.



    more...


    pictures short haircuts for round faces princess di hairstyles. princess diana funeral photos
  • princess diana funeral photos



  • coopheal
    04-11 04:00 PM
    This was not inferred from Mexico EB3. I was explaining why EB3 Mexico became unavailable. Any category becoming U is nothing alarming. It just means there are no more visas available for that category for that year.

    As for April 2001, it is the dreaded date for EB3-I India. The reason being all 245(i) applicants had a PD of April-2001 or earlier. If you haven't read 245(i) and its impact on EB3-I, please educate yourself regarding 245(i).

    any category of EB3 or EB2 type going unavailable in May bulletin is alarming.

    Most of us were under assumption that USCIS/DOS were keeping tight control on number of applications available..... USCIS and DOS has not given any other reason to believe otherwise...

    However, this assumption proves wrong for Mexico and hence could turn out to be wrong for India as well. This has severe consequences on the VB dates movements...

    It would mean DOS is actually approving lot more (double/triple the monthly rate) EB3-I applications and these applications are coming from Consulate Processing and those unaccounted for application in field offices.

    so when most of us would be expecting EB3-I to be mid Oct or Nov it could turn unavailable.....





    dresses hairstyles Princess Diana princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana Hairstyles.
  • Princess Diana Hairstyles.



  • spicy_guy
    08-11 11:44 AM
    I may be wrong on my thinking, but I do hope you take a suggestion - when reading the INS law, understand it independently first. Then go back to see, if it can be applied on your interpretation. Do not start out with it, everything looks red when wearing red tinted glasses.......

    After the advocacy days in DC, I am sold on what IV is offering and its commitment to the EB community. I am EB3 too and I am pretty much in the same boat as many of you here.

    You put it out well from your side.
    BTW, are you really 2007 EB3 I? Do you have a guesstimate on when you would get GC?:rolleyes:



    more...


    makeup Princess Diana Hairstyles princess di hairstyles. princess di hairstyles
  • princess di hairstyles



  • gclabor07
    10-19 09:31 PM
    Folks,

    I was just looking at the Obama and McCain websites just to see how they look from design standpoint (I'm a UI designer by profession). I happened to read their views on Immigration. I was surprised to see that Obama's views were extremely vague and offered no solutions to retain or encourage highly skilled immigrant workers. McCain on the other hand has section on highly skilled immigrant workers and talks about retaining them after US education, H1B cap reform, greencard increase to reflect demand etc.

    If you are curious, see for yourself.

    Obama on Immigration:
    http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/

    McCain on Immigration:
    http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/68db8157-d301-4e22-baf7-a70dd8416efa.htm

    Not that any of us are allowed to vote or our opinions matter to these politicians, I thought this presents an interesting comparison.

    Thx.





    girlfriend princess diana death photos princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana hairstyles pictures, she was born at Park House, Sandringham,
  • Princess Diana hairstyles pictures, she was born at Park House, Sandringham,



  • masouds
    02-15 04:48 PM
    You are blaming Indians and Chinese as a community to be racists. I will rather not mix with people who think like you. It is your perception, not a chinese or Indian problem.

    No I didn't. What I said was that they keep to themselves. I don't know. If there was 10 of us Iranians in one department here, maybe we would have kept to ourselves too.
    And I don't really care about who you mix with. Really. You are not that important. Neither am I.





    hairstyles Princess Diana. U2054442 princess di hairstyles. Princess Diana hairstyles.
  • Princess Diana hairstyles.



  • sasi1234
    04-10 09:13 AM
    As they have Master's degrees, they go to Mexico or Canada for stamping. Thier h1b petitions are filed based on their BS/MS degrees and project works etc. and if any gaps in education, they are filled by experience. As the come under the Master's Cap, the cap lasts longer. The massaging of resumes occurs when employer sends resumes to clients and these resumes are different from what they file for h1b.

    When I was trying to reqruit a junior programmer position in my company, I found it very difficult to find the right person. All these people seemed like they had fake experience, tons and tons of resumes from Desi consulting companies , these people are well trained in answering interviews and can also confuse you during the interview.

    With this growing trend, the market seems to be going a bit slow for corp to corp h1b consultants and a lot of people seem to be in this category and hiring managers are having a tough time to ascertsain the validity of the candidates.

    It is disheartening that this kind of activity has become extremely normal and that people are already noticing it and it does not help solve our purpose and affects those genuine job seekers and genuine hiring managers.

    There is more to this. There are consulting companies like visu consultants in India that have ties with all the low grade US universities trying to fill up their grad positions with those aspiring foreign students who can pay fee upto $6000 per semester and you see hoards of people with below average or no GRE scores (GRE will be waived for some universities) filling these positions and do odd jobs inbetween college hours to pay for their next semester and these are the people who actually take loans in their country to pay the high fee, these are the same people who join consulting companies and are hungry to get into jobs by hook or crook (resume massaging) so they they can pay off their debts.

    So what is happening is a rippling effect. These days a lot of good H1bs or F1s are not coming here in big numbers because of lack of funding in research or good promising jobs in home countries. People coming through education consulting and moving to jobs through consulting companies has been on rise because of this trend

    First of all, I registered, just to reply you.

    Yes, I am an MS student planning to graduate this dec and looking for a job and Yes, I am one of those who is studying in a low profile univ paying $6000 a sem(they dont let me in a state univ. as I have a 3 yr degree even though I have a decent GRE score) and the result - sweeping and mopping the floors for $7 and hr at a Patel Store who cribs to his death.

    I thought, what the hell, I dont have to do this and I quit the $7 job(I hate to call it as part-time job) and now I have $22k to repay.

    Yes, you bet, I am going to fake my resume and get into a job as thats the only option I have. But I know my stuff. I have seen and spoke to people with 6 yrs of *Genuine* experience and I know where I stand.

    Yeah, my first employer is going to have a hard time, but its a matter of couple of months and I'll be on track and I am probably be better than *SOME* of those who have real experience.(I am not saying this out of nothing, I worked in ITES for 4 yrs before I landed in the US and A).

    Bottom line is - Its all struggle for existence. We all(atleast 98%) came here to make money and there are different ways and some ways might hurt somebody- Just cant help. Its all in the game.

    PS: I am going to catch the next flight after I make $22k+flight and charges.
    Then why I came here- Just to get a master's and experience a new(so called) winning society.

    PEACE





    akred
    01-21 12:30 PM
    My guess is that except for the early years (2001, maybe 2002), EB-2 timelines will be almost identical to EB-3.

    Supporting reasons are -

    1. As things stand today, EB-2 differs from EB-3 only in the amount of wages required when filing the petition.

    2. EB-3 filers will naturally earn more money with experience and file fresh for EB-2 when they can.

    Other things such as qualifications and 5 years of experience are easily obtained and not relevant with such long timelines.





    BlueSunD
    03-11 12:01 AM
    Really sorry everybody, guess I�m the last one to post, I don�t know if I made it on time, but if not tell me and I�ll put the image down. Really sorry everybody... yes again.

    Any way my entry :

    (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/BSDFinalSubway.jpg) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/BSDFinalSubway.jpg

    and the wires:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/FinalPersp.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v55/BlueSunD/Maya/Final4Views.jpg



    No comments:

    Post a Comment