Sunday, June 19, 2011

birthday quotes for brothers

images happy irthday quotes in birthday quotes for brothers. funny irthday quotes for
  • funny irthday quotes for



  • Pagal
    09-17 12:50 PM
    Hello,

    Closing of the sponsoring company may turn out to be a blessing in disguise ... if you show up at Comany A and ask for the employment as listed in your application, Comany A can show its inability to employ you siting the pending closure. As soon as this happens, you are a free agent to work with any other company in same/similar job. I remember reading this advice on murthy last year and you might find some links through IV archives as well.

    Good luck!





    wallpaper funny irthday quotes for birthday quotes for brothers. quotes for rother. quotes for
  • quotes for rother. quotes for



  • retropain
    08-14 02:07 PM
    Congratulations my cuban friends!

    You no longer have to wait in this friggin' green card line

    http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15256657.htm

    Perhaps the most important measure is the decision to parole into the United States thousands more Cubans with close relatives here, thus reducing a backlog in family-based immigrant visas. While Homeland Security did not say how big the backlog is, it's said to be in the thousands.





    birthday quotes for brothers. Quotes For Brothers. irthday
  • Quotes For Brothers. irthday



  • seahawks
    09-09 12:59 PM
    ^^^ bump ^^^





    2011 quotes for rother. quotes for birthday quotes for brothers. happy irthday quotes for
  • happy irthday quotes for



  • peer123
    07-17 10:43 AM
    I am also in somewhat same situation. My Employer didnot pay me for one month and didnot provide paystubs for 4 months. ANy way I sucessfully joined a large corporation as they were willing to listen to my situation. When I ask for pay they say they will suit me as I have joined the client.

    I feel for you man, This is the main reason why left consulting with Desi firms long time ago. The act like parasites,... I am only referring to people who are so, I am not commenting on the large community of good employers....



    more...


    birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother
  • irthday quotes for rother



  • Gravitation
    06-04 10:11 AM
    Morning business @ 2:30 p.m. ??

    morning business - Routine business that is supposed to occur during the first two hours of a new legislative day. This business includes receiving messages from the President and from the House of Representatives, reports from executive branch officials, petitions from citizens, memorials from States, and committee reports, and the introduction of bills and submission of resolutions. In practice, the Senate often does this business instead by unanimous consent at other convenient points in the day.

    Reference:
    http://www.senate.gov/reference/glossary_term/morning_business.htm





    birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother
  • irthday quotes for rother



  • mymyanmar@gmail.com
    08-11 11:39 PM
    I got the document at my new address mentioned in my quoted post below. It turns out to be FP notice. But the weird thing is they said they will contact me when appointment is available and it'll take 4 months.

    Does anyone know why is that?

    Thanks,
    ROW Guy

    Hi,

    I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.

    And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.

    So my questions are
    1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
    2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?

    Any reply is highly appreciated.

    My info
    EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
    485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.

    Thanks in advance,
    ROW Guy



    more...


    birthday quotes for brothers. funny irthday quotes for
  • funny irthday quotes for



  • Domino
    04-25 12:12 PM
    I actually did chose the safe option and was approved for the O-1 for 3-years. Hopefully during that time something will happen to help me in the future (like a University Teaching position, or at least proving additionally valuable to the US, etc.)
    So, for now resting from all that..





    2010 Quotes For Brothers. irthday birthday quotes for brothers. happy irthday quotes in
  • happy irthday quotes in



  • sandy_anand
    04-07 09:42 AM
    I do not know them personally.. I came across those cases on T.. r. A. c. K. i. T. t. :)

    Thanks :)



    more...


    birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother in
  • irthday quotes for rother in



  • gc_dedo
    03-30 04:42 PM
    I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?
    It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2





    hair happy irthday quotes for birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rothers
  • irthday quotes for rothers



  • jthomas
    06-09 12:49 PM
    When i went to Mumbai last december i got my H1B stamped. while coming to US i showed the POE my H1B stamped visa he asked me for Advanced parol document and i was Parolled.When i asked him i have a H1B stamped in my passport why do i need to be parolled. He answered AP has a higher preference than H1B.
    the bottom line is " H1B stamping will not be considered for your entry". Its just a stamp for your satisfaction.
    I am not going to stamp my H1B again. 18 months back when i came from Vancouver Canada the POE let me in by AP not by H1B visa. I asked him about my valid H1B and the POE told me you can enter using either one but we prefer AP.

    If you are a local from mumbai then its okay to attend a interview and get stamped. They don't ask much in my interview. In my last interview they asked me in the picture you have a mouthstach and now you are clean shaven. So that is the level of questions asked at the interview. Its just 2-3 hours of work or maybe half a day if you wish to do it.

    One more proble i went through at mumbai consulte, The dates were posted 1 week in advance and then a local person has to go and submit the document to the consulate. the FEDEX from US to India would be costing around 68 to 150 dollars and it needs to be reached within 1-2 days (i.e. 3 days before the interview). I got it done somehow.

    J thomas



    more...


    birthday quotes for brothers. quotes on rothers. irthday
  • quotes on rothers. irthday



  • learning01
    05-10 11:48 AM
    immi2006
    That's what we need to do in these forums.

    You see, I tried to follow the second link; it didn't work. I tried the first link. It took me to a web site that is totally disorganized and poorly built; I dont have time to navigate and see what you posted about.

    After this second corrected post, I follow the link. It is NOT about the CIR and the logjam; it is an attempt to arrive at an agreement to have a working methodology to verify and check illegal immigrants.

    Hence, my title: please read and post your opinion, instead of just posting thie links or the story.





    hot irthday quotes for rother birthday quotes for brothers. hot funny irthday quotes for
  • hot funny irthday quotes for



  • sam_hoosier
    03-11 04:50 PM
    I too work for my wife. Example of work, doing laundry, taking kid to his day care, grocery , cleaning etc... The specific answers are below

    1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
    - I get nothing, why should you?.
    2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
    - Come on man, her majesty's service has to be your first job.
    3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
    - No comments
    4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
    - Every thing is legal, till you are caught. See Elliot Spitzer..
    5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
    - Who is this "A" you are continously referring to. Remind me of Amitabh's song. Ek rahe A , ek rahe B, Ek rahe fateh, ek rahe hum.
    6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
    - No comments
    7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
    - Come on buddy, you volunteered for the service the day you got married.
    8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?
    -No comments

    LOL......:D:D



    more...


    house irthday quotes for rother. birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother in
  • irthday quotes for rother in



  • Templarian
    08-27 11:16 PM
    Double posting bump this thing.

    I just noticed we don't have a <3 hmm (to keep it traditional or actually a severed heart is the question).





    tattoo irthday quotes for rother birthday quotes for brothers. happy irthday wishes for
  • happy irthday wishes for



  • signin241
    07-24 08:39 PM
    Problem is that Affidavits and the Birth certificate has their names in 1 way and that is different when compared to the passport. That's the problem.



    more...


    pictures funny irthday quotes for birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother.
  • irthday quotes for rother.



  • thomachan72
    09-11 04:35 PM
    There seems to be two waiting with PD 2003??? who are these people and what is their issue?? please let us know what your problem is? People with PD early 2005 are being aproved and you are still waiting? does not make any sense. You need to do something.





    dresses hot funny irthday quotes for birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother in
  • irthday quotes for rother in



  • pappu
    09-18 10:37 AM
    Healthcare reforms and their covering of "illegal aliens" in question.

    Both are non-issue in this forum!

    Both Healthcare reform and undocumented in question are issues that affect everyone on this forum. The healthcare bill is also important before CIR happens. The posts by blogfeeds are very helpful if you wish to know what is happening around you that affect your immigration issue and what others who work in the immigration area think.

    People need to stop thinking narrowly about their EB3I PDs and visa bulletins only. If we wish to do advocacy effort, a good understanding of politics, current events that affect immigration reform is very important. Our community needs to read more about the political process, how to do advocacy efforts more than discussing EB2vsEB3 fights, tracking or sending junk emails to lawmakers. It only shows our ignorance of American political process.If we do any effort without understanding the political process, it will do us more harm than good.



    more...


    makeup irthday quotes for rother in birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother.
  • irthday quotes for rother.



  • KanME
    12-26 12:05 PM
    Hello all,
    not sure if this topic has been touched before; if we have a i-485 application filed; do we qualify as:
    1) non-permanent resident aliens
    OR
    2) non-resident aliens?

    thanks





    girlfriend happy irthday wishes for birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rother
  • irthday quotes for rother



  • Alabaman
    06-10 12:17 PM
    plus sidlees english is even poor. I wonder how he has been keeping his job.

    Sidbee,

    thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.

    I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.

    Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).

    You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.

    I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.

    J thomas





    hairstyles quotes on rothers. irthday birthday quotes for brothers. irthday quotes for rothers.
  • irthday quotes for rothers.



  • sc3
    08-14 02:57 PM
    I worked for my employer at this vendor. At the time, my employer agreed on paper to give me a specified amount but only after the vendor pays. Vendor has been giving him troubles as regards my pay, so my employer made me wait frustratingly for months to give me pay. Just recently only after much trouble he released part of the amount. But now he learnt that he might have to go to court about the vendor. As a result, now he is denying me MY remaining pay!! I already waited for 4 months now, and can NOT take this strain anymore. My friends advised me to take this issue to Court or DOL. But my employer threatens that I will have no case.
    Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
    Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?

    Are you on H1? OR are you a PR or USC??





    Jerrome
    05-21 04:11 PM
    I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).

    We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.

    We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.

    We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.

    Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).

    I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem?





    satishbsk
    07-08 05:58 PM
    How do u know that?
    When I and my wife gave DNA, the volunteer who collected told that they collected 20 k so far and it is tough to get a match, and it might be only Indian DNA may match to Vinay.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment